Hi my name is Andrew and I have been building websites since 2003 and WordPress sites since 2012 for my clients. I am now embarking on a new journey where I will be focusing more of my effort in creating content and promoting affiliate products / services, that I myself use and recommend, so you guys can benefit from my years of experience. I will also be creating in-depth tutorials, some of which I will be taking from my WordPress courses I used to teach, as this content is still very relevant today.
You can support my work by making a donation via my AnPat Media PayPal page or by purchasing an affiliate product or service. Both of these methods will help me to create more content and to run the site. All donations are very much appreciated. At the end of each financial year I will donate some of my affiliate earnings to a worthy cause and post the details on the site as proof.
Some Random Things About Me
- I live in Bournemouth, South West England, on the coast
- Love the beach and lifting weights
- Into nutrition and health
- Been a carnivore for over 9 years and low carb for three years before that
- I am continually working on myself as in self improvement
- At the moment I am working on overcoming my limiting beliefs via subliminals
- I picked up my first dumbbell at the age of 13 and have not stopped since
- I have a BSc in Multimedia Computing and a PgDip In Information & Library Studies
- I love all things digital and have been building websites since 2003
- I live a minimalist life style as part of my life philosophy (what I don’t need I don’t buy and what I no longer use I remove – no clutter or hoarding)
Books that Changed My Life
Upcoming Website Changes
- Remove inactive guest writers [done]
- Start writing tutorials
- Remove WordPress video tutorial
- Move site to better and faster hosting [done – moved to Cloudways Hosting]
I have been using a free cloud accounting software called QuickFile since 2012 and it does everything that the more expensive cloud accounting packages do and is ideal for freelancers to medium size businesses. The software is free for light to medium use (200 – 1000 ledger entries) and costs £45 + vat a year for 1001 + ledger entries.